The Fundamental Baptist WebRing is an aid to navigating through the more conservative,
fundamental, independent Baptist sites on the web.
To qualify for membership on this webring a site must:
1. be a minsitry of an IFB church and that affiliation must be stated on the
opening page of the site. NO parachurch ministries need apply.
2. contain no references from Bible versions other than the KJV or the TR if in Greek.
The only exception to this rule that will be allowed is in instances where the errors in
the modern versions are being pointed out.
3. be helpful in nature as opposed to critcal and mean-spirited. Teaching what is wrong
without teaching what is right is not edifying.
4. up-lift the Lord Jesus Christ and not any man or the ministry of any man. It is good
to be loyal to one's pastor and church, but loyalty is not ministry. The sites on
this webring are to be for the edification of the saints, not the glorification of them.
5. contain none of the heresies being found creeping into many IFB circles today such as
Calvinism, hyper-dispensationalism, post or mid-trib rapture, Bridism, dual-inspiration,
continuing revelation, or any other non-apostolic doctrine. (Our judgment call)
I am sure that this list of requirements will grow and be fine tuned as we proceed
with this venture. Our objective is NOT to see how many sites we can line up on our webring.
It is merely to assist our brothers and sister in Christ to find those sites that are true
to the faith.
ALL SITES WILL BE INSPECTED FOR CONTENT BEFORE BEING ADDED TO THE RING AND
ON A REGULAR BASIS AFTER BEING ADDED TO INSURE COMPLIANCE WITH RING STANDARDS.
We reserve the right to refuse membership to any site for any reason and to expel sites they
do not hold to the standards of the webring after they have been accepted.